Monday, July 14, 2008

LAAGAFBLA08/LA ART GIRLS



My friend Colleen shared this email with me from her friend! Thanks for sharing with me Colleen it's great to hear some good feedback regarding my art and this show!


The following is from my friend Kelley (her husband is Oscar who is the Latin show at Pharmaka right now)-she was responding to my email:
-_____________________________________

Got your message, sorry it took so long to call you back--busy weekend!

Thanks for checking out the show and for the compliment. He is pleased with this new body of work.
We probably missed you Thursday as we didn't get down there til around 7 and you had your other class.
We did see your friend's paintings at the LAAG show. Nice work-clean composition. a bargain too! I liked her work above everyone's in the room she was showing with.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.





View Site Stats




Digg!