Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Series

I am so pleased to tell you all I am starting a new abstract series. I haven't painted abstracts in a while and am having such a great time working on them. They will be for an upcoming show at Cactus Gallery in March. I am working with Sandra the Gallery owner to develop these pieces. This is also something I love doing. Working directly with the gallery to create a new show. Stay tuned for the new work to be posted when their are finished. The piece posted is sold but the theme of the show is simply "Green" so I will be using some of the same colors as this one.

I look forward in 09 to continue growing and finding different materials and new processes that interest and challenge me. Cheers!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.





View Site Stats




Digg!