Sunday, April 04, 2010

My New Car!


OMG I'm so happy. Hope she's not a lemon. While I was cleaning out my car to sell to my pals I saw 3 coins that were there for years. I've always seen them every time i flipped the seat and just couldn't take them out. All of those years. Until today I took them out and stuffed them in my new car seat. I just know they are going to be good luck. The old car needs no extra good luck it will be fine for a while if what I believe is true. Everyone is going to win on this new deal. AAAAnd I can ride in it any time I want. AHHHHHH so happy.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.





View Site Stats




Digg!