Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Short Term Solution/


Today I started demolition on my bathroom. I had a massive sewage back up followed by a slow toilet leak. Today I finally chipped out the dry wall, drying it with a fan, and going to fill it very shallow as a temporary fix before I go on vacation.

When I return I have to have a plumber take out everything (toilet, sink, washer, dryer), rip up the floor, concrete it, repair walls then have everything put back in. I need to build a threshold. I also want to have a new door. I'll post the progress.

k

Comments:
no black mold. The grey color is a concrete patch.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.





View Site Stats




Digg!