Sunday, December 05, 2010

Special Effects


Well I've been working on a tv show called Castle. The last two nights I've been on set working as a stand by painter with the special effects crew. They are so cool. This isn't the first time I've worked with FX and hope it won't be the last. I will say that listening to there shop talk is a bit like listening to my brother in law who is a pilot. You'll never want to fly again. There piro stories are a little scary. HA Just kidding they are most definately top notch FX guys.

I think these are there remote controls for blood packs mounted in the actors shirts so it looks like they bleed when they get shot. Super fun stuff!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.





View Site Stats




Digg!