Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Proper Feminist...

This election was really intense. To every person that engaged with me and my politics on the interweb, thank you. I learned so much from you.  I'm not kidding.

This year I attended a woman's rights march in Hollywood. While on the train, on the way home I started chatting with two other veteran feminists. We started talking about the young feminists in the group. How wonderfully organized and interesting they were.  We were all in agreement on how wonderful the march was.

Then....one gal said, "It kind of made her cringe when they were dissing Obama." and that "she feels like it's old fashion thinking but it seems that the republicans would love to get a hold of that one". Feminists for red.  I can't explain it, but I felt the same way.  I felt then that the timing was bad. Later of course after the election I have a completely different view on it. I thought their was such a great balance of voices and it was refreshing.

I'm interested in local election candidates and campaign finance reform among the million other things.




Hope You All Survived. I know am still reeling a bit. Cheers

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.





View Site Stats




Digg!