Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Stephanie's Performance



I loved this post of Sydney's that was on the face so much that I have to share it with you:

TONIGHT TONIGHT/// (With Sydney Croskery)
THE EGG will be participating in “I Feel As If I Have Two Wolves Fighting In My Heart”, Stephanie Allespach's collaborative mash-up is inspired by Nancy Buchanan’s 1980 performance, “If I Could Only Tell You How Much I Really Love You”
7-9 at LACE (Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions, 6522 Hollywood Blvd.)

with Nancy Popp, Tricia Lawless Murray, Kelly Thompson, Christopher Russell, Craig Havens, Deirdre Moncy, Dino Dinco, Erich Wise, Joan Rameau, Matias Vegener, Peter Alberts, and Reza Monahan and more.

Part of the Spirit Resurrection Series and Pacific Standard Time

it's gonna be GREEEAAT.

What a wonderful performance it was at LACE in Hollywood. Great job everyone! I so enjoyed being the balloon wrangler. Was a little nervous at first but had a blast. I'm told I'm the best balloon wrangler in the west ;) The reactions I got when handing them out on Hollywood Blvd. were great. My favorite was the girl who held her stomach like she was full and said, 'oh,no thank you' as if taking the balloon would make her barf. I noticed most of the people who took them were happy people. It was so eggcellent!

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.





View Site Stats




Digg!